Please check our availabilities and the cost of your stay on-line with our RESERVATION button.
Please call us if you need help : Philippe 33 (0) 6 01 97 39 31 / Véronique 33 (0)6 11 64 49 19
See you soon !
Check-in time : between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM (please call us if you are delayed)
Check-out time: before 10:00 AM
But don’t worry we are flexible and we will do our best to adapt us to your needs
Period 1 : from March 1 to May 3, 2019
Period 2 : from May 4 to June 28,2019
Period 3 : from June 29 to August 30,2019
Period 4 : from August 31 to September 27,2019
Period 5 : from September 28 to November 3, 2019
- It is possible to welcome an extra person in Basilic, Marjolaine, Saffron or Sage (with a supplement of 10%).
- Electricity : the rental price includes a package of consumption of electricity of 9Kwh per day. If more electricity is used, for example with the heating of the accomodation then extra cost will be charged on the basis of 0,20 euro/Kwh.
- Deposit : 300 euros
- Tourist tax :0,75 euros per night and per person over 18
- The price includes the household linen (sheets, hand towels and dishclothes) but not pool towels.
- The cleaning is compulsory and is done once a week by us the day you leave (55 euros for a house for 4 people, 65 euros for Sauge, 70 euros for a house for 6 people)
- If the gîte is rent for two weeks you may ask for an extra cleaning (55 euros for a house for 4 people, 65 euros for Sauge, 75 euros for a house for 6 people)
- The swimming pool is opened from may to october. It is heated in May, June, September and October.
- Each gîte has one parking place inside the Domaine.
- Bread and croissants can be delivered directly at your door for your breakfast if you ask for this (the delivery is free, you will pay for the goods only).
- You may rent bikes in a village nearby (it is highly recommended to book the bicycles in advance especially during the summer time).
- We will be in the Domaine each day to help you and give you advices if you need.
- In the village you will find a bakery, a grocery with various fresh foodstuff, a place to buy tobacco and newspaper, a post-office, doctors.
- At about two kilometers you will find supermarkets, a pharmacy, garages and other services.
- We know a wonderful lady from Thaïland who does great massages at your place or at her place if you prefer.
- We do like pets but sorry, not in our houses.